I remember everything *he says it as lightly as he can, trying not to be too specific about the whole span of life he remembers with startling and morbid accuracy. When Wallace mentions the bit about knowing him the man can’t help a chuckle.*
of course I did, why do you think I was so bizarrely interested in you in the beginning? Well I always have been but, besides that I hunted you down when the time was right. *a sort of smile plays on his lips for a moment.* You were a lot different, it seems you’re always so different every time I meet you…
*his voice grows softer at the hinting of the question neither wanted to really ask or answer.But he swallows down the sudden sickness in his throat and says very softly.* my brother is dead, as is Lucy, she died protecting me, but she has a family tree, quite a big one. I know one of her descendants, a girl named Suzanne Black, they’re quite similar.
but that’s not who you’re truly interested in is it? *despite himself Talmin stands up and gently pats one of Wallace’s hands, saying as carefully as he can.* Art is still alive Wally, she’s old as hell but she’s still alive *his smile turns a bit pained.* I think she’s waiting to see you again, she even has family named after her, god they look identical. *he wants to ask, and decides for Art he won’t let his nerves choke out his voice.*
would you like to go see her?
… I… I see. *He felt sick. A reaction that… actually somewhat surprised him. Perhaps in could have been a result of how emotionally charged he’d been up until recently and he’d (finally) exhausted himself, or it was just something was saving itself for a later, much less opportune time to have a more “characteristic” reaction from him, but the mention of Art nearly pushed him toward the latter. Brilliant…*
I- I mean y- you?? She?? But I- that’s not…
*Finding himself too dumbstruck to speak apparently, Wallace took a long, deep breath and sighed…*
Yes. I would like that very much. *His voice had come out more strained than he was comfortable with, but at least he’d managed to keep it level. He didn’t even feel particularly overwhelmed or emotional, so the fact that he was already doing… this was making him frustrated*
If 18 or 20 palettes wasn’t enough, I present to you: my 100 Palette Challenge! This is a collection of some of my favourite palettes from color-palettes and Adobe Kuler and I thought it would be really fun to have a huge variety of palettes to chose from
If you would like to participate in this challenge, I ask that you DO NOT repost this anywhere else, including deviantART; please REBLOG this instead! I have the challenge uploaded to deviantART as well, so please check it out there if you want to do it on deviantART!
((If it’s not too much trouble, I’d really like to do this! So please do feel free to send requests and colour scheme numbers and the like, I think it would be fun!))
Having begun to nod off on the swinging bench on the front porch, Wallace’s “sudden” clearing of his throat made her jump. A moment of confusedly looking around, she finally registered him in her gaze and smiled.
"Wallace, that would’ve been perfect if I had had the hiccups just then…oh, and happy fourth!"
"Oh yeah? Haha… Sorry…" He’d been taking a walk to shake off the mild PTSD he’d suffered from one of his neighbour’s kids lighting a firecracker right behind him not two hours prior, and it would appear he’d made the journey to Chai and Serenity’s house my force of habit.
"I’m uh… a little jumpy myself honestly.
Would you mind if I joined you?”
In a few hours, I’m leaving for Paris, where I won’t have any wifi what so ever, and a few days later to Geneva, where I’ll have wifi but no computer.
Which means, you’ll probably see me complain and reblog stuff, but I won’t be doing any RP (except if you’re ok to RP with me on mobile).
That’s all! I’ll be back Sunday 13 (but most likely won’t do a thing until the 14, because of the WC final.)
((Say hello to Victor Frankenstein for me.))
ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, PEOPLE.
TIME TO PLAY,
"ARE THOSE FIREWORKS OR DID MY NEIGHBOR GET SHOT"
-Serenity looked up and all around at the mention of Chai’s name, catching a very pale blur in the process. Holding in her sigh, she flashed Wallace a small smile; she knew exactly who he was, and the predicament he was in.-
Close, but no dice! I’m her twin sister, Serenity. You must be… little Wallace, correct?
… I’m gonna guess my home’s pretty far away, huh?
*He’d forgotten what Chai sounded like, but Serenity’s voice was pretty different from anyone he’d ever heard before… except for movies. He was more curious than concerned anyway, but he was supposed to be doing his homework…*
Mum’s going to be really mad when I get home.
hI!!! My name is Chai Kitty Bell Fountaine, I’m three years old aaaand I’m here to fuck shit up! -PUMPS HER TINY FISTS-
*As Wally’s 8-year-old mind is completely baffled that he’d just heard someone so much younger than him say words that would easily put him in a world of trouble if he said himself*
((hhaaaaaahahaha so cedric is uuuuuuuuuuuhhh….. i’m gonna go for ten
yeah he’s ten for today
and wallace will be eight. that is all, friends))
- Full Name: Wallace Kian Scott
- Nickname(s): Wally, Waffles, whatever really if it annoys him bonus points
- Age: 24
- Birthdate: September 3
- Species: Zoroark gijinka
- Nationality: English and Irish
- Gender: Male
- Preferred Pronoun(s): male pronouns
- Sexual Orientation: Asexual
- Religion: Agnostic
- Occupation: Part-time job at YMCA and late night radio host for a local station
- Status: single
- Fandom: Pokemon
- Face Claim: ???????????Relationships ;;
- Parents: Ferris Cillian Scott, Eileen Nora Scott
- Siblings: None
- Other Family: a lot of people
- Significant Other(s): None
- Children: None
- Closest Friends: Serenity, Chai, Art, Merry (strange as it is), and to a degree- Lester. There are others whom he keeps in contact with over long-distance as well
- Rivals: ????
- Enemies: No specific person, but maintains a decently strong morality that influences his opinions of others depending on their own world views, personality, etc. The stuff pretty much everyone else uses to form opinions on others. Basically the same as most other people in this regard.Physical Traits ;;
- Eye Color(s): teeeechnically no colour but honestly fucking blood vessels have colour to them so pinkish-red
- Hair Color(s): White
- Height: 6’9” (208cm)
- Weight: 221lbs (100kg)
- Body Build: Slender
- Notable Physical Traits: uuh… tall… has albinism… he’s got glasses… fuzzy zoroark ears and a tail… he’s pretty easy to spotPhobias and Diseases ;;
- Phobia(s): death and really deep water (like he really would not enjoy being on a ship in the middle of the ocean; open water just unsettles him. It can also be noted that he isn’t the best swimmer either; he can keep himself alive, but he lacks an efficient swimming style
- Mental Disease(s): dysthymic disorder and insomnia
- Physical Disease(s): albinism isn’t a disease but it has affected his eyesight and becomes a problem if he’s ever stuck outside in a hot, sunny area (like a beach, but he isn’t really a beach person)
- When was this diagnosed and//or how did it happen?: depression does run in his family, so that could have made him more susceptible to developing it later in life; he was never officially diagnosed but had developed the symptoms soon after he’d moved to to America. He’s pretty much one of those people who doesn’t adapt well to drastic changePersonality ;;
- Usual Mood//Expression: typically neutral/straight-faced, but often looks distressed as well. Very expressive though
- Moral Alignment: Lawful good
- Four Temperaments: Melancholic
- Five Prominent Traits: *using the Trait Theory on this one*
- Stats ;;
- Compassion: 9/10
- Empathy: 10/10
- Creativity: 7/10
- Mental Flexibility: 7/10
- Passion // Motivation: 10/10
- Education: 8/10
- Stamina: 5/10
- Physical Strength: 7/10
- Battle Skill: 4/10
- Initiative: 5/10
- Restraint: 4/10 (actively trying to improve on maintaining his cognitive composure)
- Agility: 5/10
- Strategy: 6/10
- Teamwork: 5/10
((On a scale of 1 to 10 how late am I for this))
((i just drew them with my eyes closed to see if i could do it
I swear one more time and I am going to actually make use of that nifty position of yours and kick you right in the groin.
((has literally nothing to do with wallace, but i won’t be back until monday so
she’s not very nice